Access to Kuroshima
The accesses to Ainoura Pier are as follows:
- Bus: Take Sasebo Municipal Bus or Saihi Bus bound for Ainoura Pier. About 35 min. from Sasebo train station.
- Matsuura Railway: Get off at Ainoura station. About 30 min. from Sasebo station. It takes about 6 min. on foot to Ainoura Pier.
- Taxi: About 22 min. from Sasebo train station.
- Sasebo Municipal Bus (fixed-route bus)
- Saihi Bus (fixed-route bus)
- Highway Express Bus Reservations
- JR Sasebo Station
- MR Matsuura Railway Sasebo Station
- Nagasaki Airport
- Sasebo Taxi Association
- ▼ Nagasaki Airport Jumbo Taxi
Mobile phone http://www.jumbotaxi.info/m
◆ Ferry (bound for Takashima island & Kuroshima island)Dl>
About Kuroshima Ferry
Vehicle of ReservationTEL:0956-56-2516(Kuroshima to office)
Out of Service: 1 month 1 Date
Travel Time: About 50 min. (Ainoura to Kuroshima)
Service Frequency: Three Times a Day (Regular & Special Schedules)
Passenger Capacity: 130 (up to 200)
Vehicle Capacity: 10 Standard Cars & 2 Light Cars
Barrier-free: You can board the smooth even in a wheelchair.
Maiden Service: Oct 1, 2015 (182 tons)
In the following cases, please call the Kuroshima office.
- Regarding vehicles, reservations are needed. We accept reservations from one month before just on the same date.
- In case of a big group, some may not be able to board depending on the number. (regardless of vehicles)
- Services may be cancelled due to heavy weather.